16. Sharing a cup or utensil while eating.
I’ll come into the kitchen and see my boyfriend eating something that looks really, really good and instead of getting my own, I’ll grab his fork or cup or whatever and take some of his. My theory is if we share bodily fluids already, there’s nothing wrong with sharing some forks and cups.
17. Eating an entire box of cookies or an entire pint of ice cream in one setting and high-fiving each other.
Some women like to appear the “absolute image of perfect and thin” for their men and some women like to veg out and clean out the entire fridge in one weekend with them. I’m the latter. My boyfriend and I will go to town on an entire serving of French Onion dip together in about 5 minutes and then applaud each other for how fast we finished it.
18. Cleaning out the hair in the drain even though it’s not just your pubic hair that’s being shaved in the shower.
If you live with your partner, you know all girls shed and all guys shave. Eventually, that drain is going to get clogged with stray hairs, leg hairs, facial hairs and of course – pubes. Whoever is the unlucky person who’s stuck with the clogged drain has to clean it all out, pubes and all.
19. Taking a picture of something that’s weird on their body for them because they can’t see it.
Sometimes we feel bumps and lumps and weird spots that we can’t see or reach – like on our ass. It’s our partner’s job to take a picture so we can get a better understanding of what’s going on with our bodies and what weird sh*t is popping up.
20. Sharing a towel with them when it’s laundry week and you have no clean ones left, even if he dries his balls with it.
Or, he uses your towel and doesn’t tell you and you’re wiping your face with his balls anyway.