11. Asking your partner to smell a dirty article of clothing to see if you can wear it again before washing it.
I’m a firm believer in wearing jeans at least 2-3 times before washing them. But, if we go out and I think my jeans smell like the sushi restaurant and don’t want to smell like fish at the bar, I’ll ask my BF to take a whiff and make sure they’re a-okay to wear in public. Laundry is expensive, don’t’ judge me.
12. Putting your smelly feet on your partner after a really long day.
Some people stand on their feet all day while working, others have a really long commute home. Either way, we don’t have the prettiest smelling feet after a long day of hard work. Your partner will always try to gross you out by putting their smelly ass feet all up in your personal space, even though you know that it’s their feet that reak and not the kitchen garbage.
13. Throwing your dirty socks at them.
Even worse than smelly feet smelly socks. Those bad boys leave an odor behind that is unlike anything else. Your partner will take them off, ball them up and throw them right in your face, guaranteed.
14. Picking up each other’s dirty underwear or laundry to throw in the hamper even your period underwear.
When you live together or stay over often enough, you two basically split laundry. But, sometimes when you’re drunk or you want to have hot, sexy intercourse you throw your clothes around the bedroom like Oprah giving away free sh*t. So, when it’s time to do the laundry, you or your partner ends up picking up the dirty underwear, socks, bras, etc. off the floor even if they smell.
15. Talking about changing your tampon and other bloody habits openly.
Whenever a girl is on her period, she complains and complains and complains. Especially when it’s late and you don’t want to get up to change your tampon you talk about it openly, no shame. If you’re really a lucky BF, your girlfriend will send you to the store to re-up on her tampon stash.