21. Pretending you smoked cigarettes with this powder crap.
— Tanner bryant (@tanner__16) February 6, 2018
22. Knowing your parents truly loved you if they packed these in your lunchbox.
— Bae (@GirlfriendNotes) February 13, 2018
23. Getting excited AF to use the computer for homework so you could glam it up.
— Ris (@marisaratte) February 14, 2018
24. Being completely heartbroken when this happened to you and begging your parents to buy you a new one for a “good cause.”
— MannySmokes (@MannySmokes) May 29, 2015
25. Being savage and not giving a flying f*ck because in reality, you’re 12/13 and no one is going to do a damn thing.
— a$$ley (@cashleyg) February 6, 2018
26. Feeling really cool for having this pencil, and then having to throw it out after one day.
— Typical Girl (@SoDamnTrue) February 7, 2018