Celebrities are known for a lot of things in the spotlight and always try to maintain some class and dignity. But, sometimes, they can’t help but throw a little shade here and there online. Lucky for us, the Internet is full of trolls and stalkers, so people can catch them in the midst of their savagery. We truly, truly live for the times that celebs throw shade at us, the world, and each other on the Internet. It makes us feel less alone.
1. That time Jennifer Lopez threw shade at Mariah Carey’s NYE performance.
2. That time Anna Wintour threw shade at Donald Trump in an interview.
3. That time Seth Meyers threw shade at Cole Sprouse on his own show.
4. That time Diplo threw shade at Taylor Swift and her music.
Music is in the hands of the kids. Streaming is literally what kids want to listen to over and over again. They want to listen to ‘Rockstar’ and ‘Bodak Yellow.’ They don’t want to listen to, like, ‘Look What You Made Me Do,’” he said when asked about the effects of music streaming. “That music doesn’t relate to them at all. I don’t think it ever did. They were only given that by radio and marketing budgets. I’m impressed with Post Malone. I can relate to him more than Taylor Swift.
5. That time Katy Perry threw shade at Diplo and his lack of “sex game.”