If I had a dollar for every shameful, embarrassing thing I’ve ever done while drunk I’d never have to work again. Most people could probably say the same. That being said, as far as drunken regrets go shopping under the influence is pretty low on the list. In fact, some drunk purchases end up being surprisingly useful like any and all of these Amazon finds.
1. A sea monkey kit for all of us who never got to have one as a kid.
Maybe you can keep this pet alive.
Get it on Amazon for $15.95
2. This “wine rack“ that’s perfect for festivals and other discrete drinking occasions.
In wine, we trust.
Get it on Amazon for $28.99
3. An Ouija board to scare the sh*t out of your drunk buddies.
Just in time for Halloween.
Get it on Amazon for $20.99
4. A teeny tiny breathalyzer to test yourself with the next time you’re intoxicated.
Get it on Amazon for $29.74
5. This ridiculously adorable Hawaiian shirt for your dog.
Poor dog doesn’t even know how fabulous he’s about to be.
Get it on Amazon for $6.70
6. Eight jars of rainbow chip frosting that’ll satisfy every drunk craving.
Or just sober everyday cravings…
Get it on Amazon for $20.62
7. This adorable teddy bear to remind you how fine you are when drunken doubts creep in.
You are smart, you are beautiful!
Get it on Amazon for $36.95
8. A Cocktastic coloring book that’ll never fail to make you giggle like a preteen.
Get it on Amazon for $5.75
9. The official BS button you can press whenever your bestie says she won’t drunk call her ex.
You’re full of sh*t, Karen!
Get it on Amazon for $10.70
10. This awesome coffee mug that’ll make you feel better when you’re hungover.
I can do this.
Get it on Amazon for $16.99
11. An umbrella for when it’s quite literally raining men.
Oh lawd, help me.
Get it on Amazon for $19.95