8. This mini USB-powered cool mist humidifier to keep you breathing easy in your home office.
Encouraging Review: “Its small but very functional. It gives a good mist and shuts off so you don’t have to worry about it running out. I ran through a cycle and only used a little bit of water.” – Vik@5280
Get it on Amazon for $15.89
7. An adorable hedgehog card holder that will help you keep track of important business cards and mail.
Encouraging Review: “This item was a little pricey but for some reason, I fell in love with the gray hedgehog. It’s exactly as pictured and great quality. The soft silicone material actually makes this an interesting little stress ball/toy. The texture is great for toying with at your desk. I’d definitely repurchase and would recommend to anyone looking for an addition to their desk.” – AbbieRBennett
Get it on Amazon for $11.00
6. This ergonomic footrest cushion to keep your feet elevated and comfortable all day long.
Encouraging Review: “I work from home and am at my desk most of the day. When I’m not using my standing desk, I prefer to have something firm to rest my feet on. I’ve tried several foot rests from Amazon and this is the best I’ve come across so far. The fit and finish is very nice and the anti-slip actually works very well on carpet. The cover is well made and the foam is very firm. As an added bonus, I found that the foam is the perfect density for laying on and stretching out my back!” – Amazon Customer
Get it on Amazon for $26.95
5. A desktop glass planter bulb vase that’ll bring a little greenery to your home office.
Encouraging Review: “Co-worker got the one with 3 bulbs for his birthday and I ordered one for myself the same day. Shipped on time, arrived on time and unbroken. Love the handmade frame. Would recommend for everyone! Thank you, Ivolador!!” – Tea
Get it on Amazon for $16.99
4. This portable bookstand that can be easily adjusted and will free up your hands for multi-tasking.
Encouraging Review: “I suffer from disc damage in my neck and needed to put my lap top, reading material, etc.at eye level in order to keep my neck straight. I’m thrilled to finally solve the problem. Only caveat, use the table adjustment instructions. They’re easy to follow and necessary. M.P.” – Melouise Pfeffer
Get it on Amazon for $35.00
3. A productivity timer that will help you stay on task and remind you to go outside for a fresh air break.
Encouraging Review: “I am very pleased with this timer. I bought it about 3 months ago and have used it nearly every day. It is a great idea, work for 30 min and rest/play for 5. Thank you!” – Melsi Bezhani
Get it on Amazon for $19.90
2. A pair of cozy and cute sweatpants you’ll want to live in.
Encouraging Review: “So comfortable and the perfect tapered fit. I am 5’8” and the medium fit me well. It’s warm without being thick or dense.” – Amazon Customer
Get it on Amazon for $25.99
1. This Echo Dot with Alexa that will play your favorite concentration music and take care of other voice-activated tasks.
Encouraging Review: “Each room has one and it is very nice being able to listen to music, the news, set reminders, alarms, and almost any other task you could think of.” – Cypress House
Get it on Amazon for $39.99