With summer around the corner, it’s time to #TreatYoSelf to some goodies on Amazon.
Even if you don’t have the money right now, put these bad boys on your wish list and get them as soon as your direct deposit hits that account.
30. This adorable blackhead scrub stick that will clear up those clogged pores ASAP.
If you are like me, you have dealt with a lifetime of pesky blackheads on your nose. This product made a difference in its first use. Let me say that again for the people in the back: FIRST USE. It is as adorable as it is useful. I will absolutely be buying this again.
29. This memory book that will hold all of your favorite moments to look back on years down the road.
I’ve been writing in this little journal for three years now and already bought a second one just to make sure I can continue this wonderful habit into a new volume. Some tips:
– Since this little book will be with you for a LONG time, buy or make a little protective sleeve to slip it into when you’re not writing. I whipped one up as a sewing project and it has kept all the gold writing on the outside looking like new. If you’re really tricky, you can also attach pen pockets on the outside so you always have a pen with you for journaling.
– Alternate pen color from year to year. Makes the entries really stand out from each other when you’re going back down memory lane.
– Tuck a $5 or $20 bill in between pages at your birthday / other special day. When you come back to that date next year, you’ll have a nice surprise from your past self! 🙂
The quality of this journal is excellent – the creators obviously put some thought into how much use it would be getting. I’m especially pleased with the paper – I tend to press really hard when I’m writing but the ink doesn’t show through on the other side at all. Highly recommended! Get a few, as you’ll probably want to give some away.
28. These comfortable and chic open-toe sandals that will make your legs look incredible all summer long.
Love, love, love these sandals! Had been looking for a style like this for ages, and they far exceeded my expectations. Price was right, too. My foot is borderline wide, but I typically don’t buy a wide size. These fit perfectly, are comfortable and stylish, and I can walk in them without clomping (I’ve never learned to walk in “proper” high heels, so the platform works well for me).
27. This air purifying bag that you can hang in your closet or in your car to keep it smelling so fresh and so clean.
This is my first ever review. I was NOT given this for free or discount or offered anything at all for this review. I had a gallon of milk spill in my car and living in a very hot climate, well you can imagine the stench. I have tried everything but nothing worked. My kids refused to drive with me. So then I bought this Moso purifying bag and the smell has disappeared overnight. Can’t explain it. Not sure how it works. Buy it…trust me….
26. This wire-free bra that is stylish and comfortable (and perfect for any low-cut shirt this summer).
This fit great (38 C) and was very sexy. For the price you can’t beat it.
25. This Vitamin C serum that will make your face glow like Beyoncé herself.
My search for an amazing serum is finally over. I just purchased my 3rd bottle and I am hooked! My skin looks flawless and I have been getting so many compliments about how great I look. My skin glows as if I just walked out of a spa treatment. A little goes along way, the bottle usually last me about 3 1/2 months. I use it every morning and every night. Thank you for his amazing product!
24. These super cute angel wing earrings that go great with any outfit.
These earrings are unique, I was surprised that the wing is actually the back of the earring, this is what I mean by unique. They are also really lightweight, I thought they would be heavier but surprisingly lightweight.
23. This mini glasses repair kit so you can fix your glasses and sunglasses without having to go to the optician.
The kit contains all I needed to repair my glasses and then some. The extra items are appreciated as a bonus. It will be set aside for future repairs. The design of the driver tool is quite clever.
22. This acrylic organizer for all of your rad lipstick shades you want to rock.
This lipstick holder has made organizing my makeup counter SO much easier! Not only does this hold my lipsticks it also holds my lip liners, eye liners, mascaras, even a couple of my favorite makeup brushes, I usually set it up the night before to hold the cosmetics I will use the next morning. It has made my mornings so much easier
21. These deodorizer balls for your stinky gym shoes.
I’m using these on a pair of sneakers worn daily for a month-long trip. These sneakers went through some pretty serious abuse and lots and lots of moisture, and by the end of the trip they were smelling pretty terrible, to the point where I was nervous about taking them off around others. After just a few days, these little balls have saved them, and they now smell like a perfectly normal pair of shoes. The balls themselves have a pretty strong chemical deodorant smell, but the smell doesn’t linger in the sneakers. I don’t know how long each set will last for, but the set of 6 is a pretty great value, and it’s nice that you can close them to stop the deodorizer from leaking out when you don’t want it to.
20. This NYX Makeup Honey Dew Me Up Primer to ensure your makeup lasts all night long with a beautiful glow.
I have a mix of oily and dry skin and I read a question where it said to not use it if you have that skin type. I was sad but I decided to try it anyway. immediately after using it the first time my slightly red cheeks where my normal skin color, I wash my face then use my face massager to apply the serum, it absorbs very well not like youd expect from the texture that this is. Will forever buy this product.