1. This inflatable travel pillow/hoodie combo, appropriately named, that’s right: Hoodie-Pillow.
For a cheaper than you can buy a headrest in the airport, you can tackle the two biggest problems with flying: finding a comfortable sleeping position and having to acknowledge the existence of others!
2. Scrub-Daddy, the only combination father-figure/sponge you’ll ever need.
3. The ReadeREST, so you don’t lose your s**t looking for your headphones or glasses ever again.
4. Baker’s Edge, so everyone gets a corner piece, or if you’re eating the whole pan yourself, all your pieces are corner pieces.
5. Ezpz Happy Mat, so you don’t get so sick of cleaning up after your kids’ meals that you just stop feeding them.
6. This floating coffee mug that protects your nice surfaces from damage, assuming you have nice surfaces.
$10 seems pretty reasonable. Especially when the alternative is your wife yelling at you to use a coaster.
7. Spike Ball, which is something that apparently all the kids are playing now.
8. Chewable coffee bites for when you don’t feel like standing in line at a coffee shop.
Two cups of coffee worth of caffeine for the price of like 1/10th of Starbucks.
9. Air Cork, the wine preserver for people who don’t just finish the whole bottle in one sitting, like me.
Get it for $28.00.
10. The Fizzics beer flavor enhancer, which somehow makes beer taste better.
Better beer for $119 seems like a steal.
11. Freaker, the one-size-fits-all beer koozie.
Hard to forget this episode. The guy selling these was pretty much a what I’d imagine a magician meth addict is like. Anyway, these things are pretty cool and come in a variety of styles for only $12.
12. Phone Soap, the UV sanitizer for all that feces on your iPhone.
13. This back support, so you do don’t look like The Hunchback of Notre Dame by the time you’re 40.
14. One of these things you see in bathrooms a lot now.
Apparently, I’ve been taking s**ts wrong my entire life. The Squatty Potty gets me back in touch with my primal ancestry by helping me take dumps in the position nature intended. Better for your colon, and digestive system, allegedly. Price: $24.99.
15. The Chord Buddy, the easiest way to learn to play the guitar so you can bust it out at parties and have everyone hate you.
Get it for $50.
16. The One-Z nursing pillow.
17. Frends, AKA “those headphones you always see people wearing.”
People rave about them.
Price: $180, which isn’t bad compared to f**king Beats by Dre.
18. Unshrinkit, the only way to still fit in your high school jeans*.
*I don’t know if this will help you fit into your high school jeans, but it supposedly helps you un-shrink other stuff. $20.
19. Eco Nuts, which is also what I assume Al Gore calls his testicles.
20. Simply Fit, the workout balance board I’d probably die trying.
Get your core jacked for $39.
21. Plate Topper, the ideal leftover storage solution for people as lazy as me.
Why bust out a bunch of Tupperware when you can just keep your leftovers on the plate you’re going to use later anyway? $12 for 2.
22. Hatch Baby!
This might be classic over-parenting, but using built in Wi-Fi you can keep track of your baby’s weight, feeding habits, diaper changes, and more. Beats logging it manually, which is what I did with my firstborn. Price: $250.
23. Lonely people, give yourself a back massage with the Q-Flex.
Optimized for acupressure and deep tissue massage. $24.
24. The Drain Strain no-clog sink stopper.
No more clogs, guaranteed. $11.
25. The Drop Stop will keep you from losing your phone every time you slam on your brakes.
Get it for $20.
26. NerdWax, the best way to keep your glasses from falling off during sex or other sweaty activities.
This is the #1 selling Shark Tank product to date. Get it for $11.
27. This motion activated toilet night light.
Nothing more painful that having to turn on the bathroom light in the middle of the night. This light is not only motion activated and subtle, but it changes colors.
Get it for $11.
28. A bullet beer opener, made from real U.S. Military shell casings.
Just going to steer clear of this one politically and tell you to get one for $13.
29. SockTabs prevent you from losing the socks you wear on your feet and may or may not use for “other things,” you pervert.
Get them on “the Amazons” for $22.99