30. NBC originally wanted the friends to appear in a diner, like “Seinfeld” and not a coffee shop.
31. Courtney Cox is older than David Schwimmer, despite being cast as his “younger sister” on the show.
32. Lisa Kudrow admitted to being afraid of the duck Joey and Chandler kept in their apartment.
33. In the 6th season premiere, Courtney Cox had married David Arquette and changed her name to Courteney Cox Arquette on the opening credits. Everyone in the cast and crew decided to do the same as a “congratulations.”
34. Although fans have begged for a reunion, all six of the cast members have openly said they do not plan on filming any sort of reunion, ever.
35. Chandler’s character was written to be socially awkward with women because Matthew Perry admitted to also being extremely socially awkward around women.