Tinder doesn’t leave much room for a person to describe themselves—people are swiping left or right based mostly on looks. There is, however, room for a short bio, and funny people are of course going to use that to express how good their senses of humor are because they’re probably looking for something similar from their potential dates. Here are 25 of the funniest Tinder bios that are guaranteed to make you smile, or at least not hating dating so much.
1. What do you do when you’ve got an unusual name?
2. Ron is definitely super suave.
3. She’ll hurt you. No, like, for real.
4. The pros and cons of dating Alex.
5. This woman who clearly lives for rick-rolling.
6. RIP Jesse.
7. Don’t bother asking for nudes (actually, take that advice always).
8. When you create a Yelp profile for yourself.
9. No one will be better than Danny DeVito. In any form.
10. He’s not just a Good Samaritan, he’s a GREAT Samaritan.
11. Honesty is important in any relationship.
12. The “Won’t Kill You” sign is reassuring.
13. He deserves applause, give him a hand, folks.
14. Let it go, David.
15. She doesn’t mention whether she’s ever been in the army.
16. Literally looking for a partner in crime.
17. Gratitude is very important.
18. Always good to be upfront about your pet ownership.
19. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
20. He’s quite the catch. (Get it? Because that looks like SCUBA gear. You’re welcome.)
21. Um, he might be using that wrong.
22. If you like the self-deprecating type.
23. He’s not into taking it slow.
24. But they’re so cute together!
25. Don’t even ask.