13. Whales are packing heat.
Whales have the biggest penises of any animal, with the killer whale having an 8-inch penis.
12. Most turkeys and giraffes are bisexual.
According to animal researchers, most turkeys and giraffes do not care about the sex of their sexual partners, unless they are trying to reproduce.
11. Men do not like blood.
According to surveys, 70% of men refuse to have sex with their girlfriend during their periods in fear of the blood produced.
10. Penises curve, so what?
75% of men in the world have a penis with a curve or slight bend in it.
9. Men cum faster than you’re allowed to drive.
On average the male ejaculates at 28 mph.
8. Black widow spiders are savages.
Black widow spiders eat their sexual partners during and/or after sex.
7. Having a lot of sex can make you a lot of money.
Studies show that people who have sex four or more times per week earn more than those who do not.
6. Sex can literally blow your mind.
Some women reported that after an orgasm, they experienced short-term memory loss.
5. There are 8,000 nerve endings in the female clit.
Ever wonder why it feels so good to receive oral sex ladies? There are more nerve endings in your clit than there are in most other parts of your body.
4. Penis size and shoe size have nothing to do with each other.
While people always compare shoe size to see how big a guy’s junk is, the two actually have nothing to do with each other at all.
3. A medication for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder causes patients to orgasm when they yawn.
Some women stay on it just for the orgasm.
2. Wearing socks can help you get off.
Warm feet have apparently helped people get off – with 80% of people reporting success when having warm feet.
1. Men who cheat on their wives are more likely to have heart attacks.
Many men who have undergone cardiac arrest have been linked to being unfaithful in marriage.