11. Featured in their wedding were: an impressive dessert table, a sky lantern release, and a performance by Florence Welch.
12. They say the secret to their successful marriage is that they don’t work at the same time.
13. And, according to Blake at least, the fact that they are friends first and foremost. “That’s what I appreciate about our relationship is that he really is—he’s my friend, first and foremost still, you know? Not just in our history but in everyday life, he is my friend first. And I think that’s the secret to happiness. I don’t know! I don’t know the secret to happiness, but the secret to my happiness.”
14. She also likes the fact that “he lived so much before we got together, he’s the exact realized person that he should be.” Ryan is 10 years Blake’s senior.
15. They have to daughters together: James was born in December 2014 and Inez in September 2016.
16. Ryan says he played “Let’s Get It On” by Marvin Gaye while Blake was in labor with James.
17. He’s said he cried like a “sprinkler head” when his first daughter was born.
18. They made their first public appearance as a family in December 2016 when Ryan accepted a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
19. One thing Ryan does that annoys Blake is talk in a movie trailer voice.
20. The only woman with Blake’s permission to “creep up on” Ryan is Martha Stewart. That’s because she “saved” their wedding from becoming “a disaster.”