9. A brutally honest journal for baby’s beginning years.
First haircut, first steps, first apocalyptic poop…
Get it on Amazon for $13.15
8. These hand-stitched avocado baby booties.
Just look at those little pits!
Get it on Uncommon Goods for $25.00
7. This handmade mini-mermaid tail for the littlest Ariel.
Or the littles Mer-MAN!
Get it on Uncommon Goods for $19.99
6. The Lil’ Lager baby bottle that might get a few ugly stares on the playground.
Bottoms up, baby!
Get it on Amazon for $12.00
5. This chicken wing teething toy every new mom needs.
Gonna need one of these for mom too.
Get it from Amazon for $6.99
4. This take-out plush playset that baby will love to play with.
Especially while Mom orders real take-out.
Get it on Think Geek for $24.99
3. This rather demanding bib that mom can get a laugh out of.
TBH, I think we all need one of these.
Get it on Zazzle for $20.20
2. A funny coffee mug to remind the new momma that her job will never be easy.
It’s a superpower.
Get it on Zazzle for $16.75
1. This hilarious Porn For New Moms book that fulfills all of her deepest fantasies.
He’s taking care of diaper changes and 3 a.m. feedings? Tell me more…
Get it on Amazon for $7.29
Welcome to mommyhood!
Just so you know, we may earn an affiliate commission from the links on this page, which we will most likely use to turn around and buy the awesome products on this page.