18 Times Cat Memes Expressed Exactly What We Were Feeling

Fun fact (that can’t actually be proven with statistics or information): The internet is 80 percent cat photos. Of the remaining 20 percent, 18 percent of that is memes made from those cat pictures. There’s just something universal about cats—they’re cute of course, but they’re just so expressive, and via their regular, everyday, highly photographable behavior, they clearly just “get” what we humans have to go through on a daily basis.

Here are some cat memes that, oddly enough, really capture the human experience.