Everybody and their mom know how cute model Chrissy Teigen and her musician husband John Legend are. If you don’t, you probably don’t get out much – but that’s okay because I’m here to educate you. For years, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend have been setting the standards for cuteness in relationships and let me tell you, they are killin’ the game. Here are some times when the entire world has agreed that they’re everyone’s #relationshipgoal.
1. Goals relationships are not built on lies, people, come on. Chrissy and John are so publicly honest with each other and it’s hilarious. All love, baby.
I know he has a beautiful voice and I know I am "soooooo lucky" and blah blah but john's vocal warmups make me want to stab my brain
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 19, 2017
2. Honestly, same. I’d ask my husband too if he didn’t talk all day.
Touring life with John is basically him resting his voice and never speaking and me saying "are you mad at me" every 45 minutes
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) May 20, 2017
3. Her husband may be the best musician alive right now, but the girl has priorities. Can’t blame her.
In New Orleans and haven't stopped eating since landing. Missing john's show. Still eating
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 1, 2017
4. Everybody was thinking it…she said it.
John when you tell him he looks like Arthur pic.twitter.com/0NW3NDtAb1
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 21, 2017
5. My boyfriend also told me this once but it was when I told him I could fight Conor McGregor… maybe he’s right. Whatever. Team Chrissy 4ever.
I feel like I could tackle an NFL team's weakest player but john says no. I need to prove him wrong guys
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 16, 2017