Due to a wrong number mishap, Imgur user thirtysomething recently wound up in the middle of a torrid love triangle with three complete strangers. While most people would have immediately pointed out the mistake, thirtysomething has been cheated on before, and felt compelled to intervene with some harsh advice. In the process, this triangle immediately became a love square—then it became a learning experience for all.
Did thirtysomething go too far, manipulating this poor woman and then sharing it on the internet? Or do cheaters need public comeuppance to change their ways? This is one debate that won’t soon be answered. Especially because this stuff keeps happening.
Enjoy More Trending Memes & News, Or Don’t, Your Choice
- “Ken And Karen” Point Guns At Protestors Outside Their Home, Get Instantly Meme’d (34 Tweets)
- Black Lives Matter Memes Don’t Count As Activism But They’re Still Funny (29 Memes)
- You’ve Got Some Messed Up Friends If You Understand These Memes (19 Barry Wood Memes)
- Just 100 Of The Funniest Coronavirus Memes And Jokes
- Twitter Is Debating Which Fruit Of The Loom Logo Is Right, After Man Points Out You’re Probably Remembering It Wrong