Doing laundry can be a huge pain in the ass – there’s no denying it. Whether it’s because we suck at sorting our whites, lights, and darks, we hate lugging our laundry bags to the washing machine or we simply don’t have a washer/dryer in our home – there’s always a dreaded *sigh* that we release when we know it’s time to do our laundry. While laundry day is definitely not our favorite day of the week, there are a few things that can make it more tolerable and enjoyable, trust me.
1. Always understand how to wash your clothes without ruining them with this symbol chart that tells you everything you need to know about washing.
Grab it from Society6 and never ruin your clothes again.
2. This easy folding helper that will make sure your shirts are always pristine and never wrinkled like mine.
Be like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory and always make sure your shirts are folded exactly how you’d like them to be. Grab it on Amazon.
3. This pump to ensure you always get the right amount of laundry detergent and fabric softener without the mess or hassle.
Save the spills for another day and make sure you’re always keeping your laundry clean and perfect with this nozzle – grab it on Amazon.
4. This easy to use hat-protector so you can finally wash your sweaty, smelly hats and not ruin them forever.
Never feel embarrassed about your favorite baseball hat that you’ve worn the sh*t out of because now, it’s going to stay clean and stay cute. Grab it on Amazon.
5. These garment bags so you can finally wash your delicates in the machine and not by hand, giving you prune fingers.
Throw in your lace bras and lingerie sets, instead of scrubbing them by hand and getting gross. Grab it on Amazon.
6. An all natural stain remover that’ll help take out the stains from your clothes without ruining the color at all.
If you’re a mess with food like me, you’ll need this to get out all of your wine stains without dragging out the color of your clothes. Get it on Amazon.
7. Never lose your socks again with this “lost socks” wall mount to hang your singles and always match them with their pair eventually.
If you’re always losing your socks, you’ll need this wall mount to always ensure your pairs make their way back to each other at some point in time. Grab it from World Market.
8. Mesh laundry bag so you can finally wash your Converse and other sneakers without ruining them completely.
Stop buying new shoes after you dirty up your old ones and instead wash them inside this mesh laundry bag to ensure they stay clean forever. Grab it on Amazon.
9. This portable washing machine is perfect if you don’t have a washer/dryer in your home and don’t want to lug your laundry to the mat.
Forget having to walk your sh*t to the laundry mat and instead grab this portable, easy to use washer that will work in any small apartment. Grab it on Amazon.
10. But, if you do walk to the laundry mat, make it easier with this backpack laundry bag.
Forget lugging around your laundry bag like a monkey and simply make it easy by wearing it like a backpack. Grab it on Amazon.
11. Laundry pods instead of lugging your laundry and fabric softener to the laundry machine constantly.
Laundry pods are the best things that ever happened to laundry because they make everything convenient and all-in-one. Just pop one in and it’s all good. Grab it on Amazon.
12. This wall hanger which is easy to transport and move, but can dry your fancy shirts and dresses that don’t go into the dryer.
This is perfect for small places or apartments and spaces where you don’t have much room for drying racks. It goes right on the wall and can hold up to 8-9 shirts at a time. Grab it on Amazon.
13. This bigger drying rack to dry everything all at once.
If you have the room, you can spread this bad boy out and dry everything at once – sweatshirts, pants, shirts – and, it’s easy to fold up and store anywhere in your home. Get it from Amazon.
14. This easy to grab laundry basket to move all over the apartment or house.
This is easily mobile and big enough to hold at least a month’s worth of laundry – if you’re feeling lazy. Get it on Amazon.
15. The laundry pod to do your laundry anytime, anywhere.
The laundry pod makes it easy to wash and dry your clothes no matter where you are – even camping. Grab it on Amazon.