Being a girl may seem like it’s all fun and games and sunshine, but there are a lot of things we have to deal with on a regular basis that pisses us off to no end. Sure, being a woman is great and all–female empowerment, yayyyy women–but sometimes the petty things really do get to me. The makeup issues, period pains, boy problem–all of the small stuff…turns into big stuff.
37. Your deodorant selection always has to be flowery and perfumey.
Women's deodorant scents: rose, cotton, spring, meadow— Sophie Gadd (@sophie_gadd) December 1, 2014
Men's: WINTER ICE, SHARKNADO, GLACIER PUNCH, ANTIFREEZE, GUN
36. People think showing your underwear lines through any pants/dress/skirt is “inappropriate.”
Ladies, never show panty lines!!!!!! It breaks the illusion that your pants are actually your skin!!!!!— Lily Karlin (@lilykarlin) August 26, 2015
35. And don’t get me started on bra straps.
34. Plus, you spend a bunch of money on bras only for them to break.
Today, the underwire in one of my favorite bras broke through the cloth, forcing the bra into retirement. pic.twitter.com/WA1KSEdFUn— Julie ̖́- (@_heyjulie_) October 27, 2013
33. And, no matter how many hair-ties you have, they also break.
The worst thing that can happen to a girl on the way to the gym ....... pic.twitter.com/eCHzEBQnaH— Jordan (@jflezzy) June 20, 2015
32. You always are in need of chapstick, so you spend a zillion dollars to have one in every place.
I lost my car chapstick and now my book bag chapstick is in my room and my room chapstick is in my car and my whole life’s outta wack— ✧ dbreezy ✧ (@DanielleBreeden) February 18, 2018
31. But, you lose your chapsticks and waste your money–just like we do when we shatter your makeup palettes.
Why lord ?????? this has to be the worst thing that can happen to a girl. ????? I wanna cry. pic.twitter.com/LmTz73f77Y— ♏️ (@Riahmichelle27) November 23, 2015
30. You need more clothes with pockets–and can’t stop showing off when you finally find some.
“I love your outfit!”— Jen & Tonic (@SheerJenius) February 16, 2018
Thanks! It has pockets! ? pic.twitter.com/nhWRilMNy6