It’s been almost 20 years since the first episode of “Sex & the City” has aired its first episode on HBO. The iconic T.V. show redefined the definition of being single and mingling in New York City and we all miss it dearly. Carrie Bradshaw and the girls have taught us well on how to handle your career, being single, sex and relationships – so, we laid out 20 quotes that we thought best fit for your struggling 20’s.
1. “Women are for friendship. Men are for fucking”
Because these are crucial times when you need your friends and not a total f*ckboy to ruin your fun (only for the other fun things).
2. “After all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breathe and reboot.”
3. “Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.”
Us women (and men) feel overwhelmed when it comes to arranging our lives and planning our future, but sometimes you need to take a deep breath and just chill because you will be OK.
4. “Life gives you lots of chances to screw up, which means you have just as many chances to get it right.”
5. “As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going.”
Keep moving forward, ladies. Feeling lost is apart of the process.