Shes been battling her anxiety for quite some time and she continues to do so with bravery. Shes not a victim of her mental illness, because she knows in her heart that shes so much more thanthe demons that live in her mind.
1. Shes learned to hold her head up high when the chaos in her mind consumes her, so the word weakness is practically not in her vocabulary.
She manages to function because shes tried every coping mechanism possible and she has found ways that help her calm her anxious heart. She pushes forward with determination.
2. She knows how important it is to not give up because shes got so much to give and she cant allow her condition to dictate her life.
She has goals and dreams like everyone else, and all she wants is to be able to be herself.
Yes, her anxiety plays tricks on her and sometimes it wins, but for the most part, shes able to tap into her inner strength, fight back, and quickly get back on her feet.
3. Battling with anxiety takes the life out of her, but she doesnt give up on herself.
The days she feels like drowning are hard to get through, but her heart knows that its only temporary and she rides the wave as best she can until the apprehension and the fear that is incessantly gnawing in her mind slowly disappear.
4. Shes the strongest girl because even when its pitch black in her mind and her palms are sweaty, she grabs onto hope, takes a deep breath and waits for the light to come back and guide her out of the darkness.
Shes strong-willed, intelligent and brave and even when she feels that she cant handle what anxiety throws at her, her heart whispers in her ear and reminds her how important she is to this world and to every single person that loves her.
4. Her goal is to never take the easy way out, she shows up for herself every day and pushes through because shes her own hero.
As hard as it might be sometimes, she refuses to give her anxiety power.
She might give in sometimes but she knows that shes so much more than her anxiety and she wont let her define her. Ittakes a lot of inner power and resilience to navigate the world when anxiety is constantly following your every step.
5. She knows that she cannot give up because she knows that her bravery will conquer her anxiety if she continues to show up for herself every day.
Im a strong girl. I dont sit around feeling sorry for myself, nor let people mistreat me. If I fall I will rise up even stronger because Im a survivor and not a victim. I am in control of my life and there is nothing I cant achieve