Most of the time, I’m pretty stoked to be single. The dating pool is treacherous and relationships are difficult, time-consuming, and ultimately heartbreaking. It’s difficult not to be totally skeptical of love when you have guys cheating left and right and then calling their ex’s the “crazy” ones. But every now and then, I’m like, “maybe true love isn’t completely dead.” Like when I see Ryan Reynolds look at Blake Lively or I put together a list of dudes who have created absolutely incredible things for their SOs. I’M NOT CRYING, YOU’RE CRYING.
1. The boyfriend who built this amazing pillow fort:
2. The guy who put together this amazing gift:
3. The guy who “fixed” his girlfriend’s bathroom scale:
4. This gardener/husband’s message on his 28th wedding anniversary:
5. The guy who made this amazing bath shelf:
6. The husband who created an 8-bit Valentine’s Day room using over 7000 memories on sticky notes:
7. The guy who made this enchanted rose:
8. The fiancee who made this gorgeous engagement ring:
9. And the one who made bacon roses. BACON! ROSES!
10. The dude who made these custom leather HP book covers: